Saturday, May 12, 2012

What Mom Actually Wants for Mother's Day

I've had this information brought to my attention from several "experts" in the field of motherhood. All I can say is that I'm going to do my best to be a good shade tree to my wife (she's a new mom) this Mother's Day.
Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my lover among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste. He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love. Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love. His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me.
The gift of 8 hours of continuous sleep is a pretty rare commodity around these parts, so that might be in the cards tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment