Monday, April 27, 2015

Meetings, Deadlines, and People Who Like Beer

Sorry for the lack of content over the weekend. I was busy attending a meeting of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, and you know how long meetings go. Everyone just talk, talk, talks. Meetings are the worst.

Speaking of meetings, if you're not following me on Twitter, you missed out on the top ten things you can do to appear important in meetings. News you can use, amirite?

In breaking news, it appears that a whole lot of people in Columbia like good craft beer and yummy food. Who knew? Crazy.

I promise that I'll get my pictures of the Beaufort Air Show up soon. My personal deadline is to get the post completed before the 2017 Beaufort Air Show. That seems to be a reasonable deadline.

Until then, try to get a little work done. It's Monday, after all. Official slacking off starts Wednesday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment