Friday, April 17, 2015

Video of "Skipper" from the Beaufort Airshow

Regular reader Al. T reminded me that I hadn't done my post-airshow debriefing. I'll get on that ASAP. I've still got to transfer from my camera to my computer, so I'll have to do that tonight. However, to tide you over, I can show you this:




The best part is my three-year-old son cheering the whole time. "Skipper" is the name of the F4U Corsair in Disney's animated movie "Planes". The whole air show was basically the best thing in the entire world for him. We may have to start traveling around to other air shows.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Had to divert to Youtube to learn what/who "Skipper" is, what an interesting cartoon.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cartoons are not just for children! I love hearing the excitement in my grandson's voice... he's a delight in my life that I could not have predicted. Actually, all my grandchildren are... but in such different ways.

    ReplyDelete