Friday, March 27, 2015

Sorry for the absence, the doctor will see you now.



I've finished guest-blogging for a friend of mine who was on a long trip to Thailand. If you want to see what I've been blogging about for the last two weeks, you can go check his blog out.

But that's all over now. It was actually kind of nice to hear from a few concerned folks who were wondering if I was ok. Rest assured that Permanent Press is still operating and fully functional.

Anyway, since I've been gone a whole lot has happened.

For instance, Obama is trying to give the Iranians a nuclear weapon, and even the French (the French!) are saying that this may not be a good idea. Pro-tip, y'all. If the French are saying that your proposed terms are too favorable to the enemy, you may need to take a time-out and re-evaluate.

Also, it looks like a pilot decided to drive his airplane into the side of a mountain in what appears to be either the most selfish suicide on the planet, or simply mass murder. Either way, it's really bad.

So, it appears that I've left this blog along for just a little while and the entire world goes nuts. Anyway, the doctor is back in.


3 comments:

  1. No problem, doc. I've been saving up my problems for you ;-)

    (And if that don't scare the dickens outta ya, nothing will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, doc. I've been saving up my problems for you ;-)

    (And if that don't scare the dickens outta ya, nothing will!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat scans and some Lab work always straightened me out.....

    ReplyDelete