Wednesday, August 20, 2014

100k Pageviews

Just last night, this little rambling blog o' mine broke the 100,000 pageview barrier. I know that's not that much of an accomplishment for most blogs, but it's pretty big for a small-timer like me.

Therefore, I wanted to say thanks to everyone out there who stops by to read my musings from time to time. I started this blog on a lark,  (at the suggestion of my wife) and I've found that I've really enjoyed it.

In addition to helping me sharpen my thoughts about things, I've felt that I've had to be more involved with current events to stay up on blogging. I've certainly learned more than I've taught.

It has been wonderful to make some connections with other really talented and smart bloggers who I've had the opportunity to meet in person. I am looking forward to continuing to keep the blog rolling indefinitely. If there's anything you, as a reader, would like to see more (or less of) let me know. I'm always interested in improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment