Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Staying Busy - My "To Do" Blog List


Yeah, this is about how many things I have going on right now. No worries, though -- that's the life of a litigator.

Unfortunately, it's keeping me from blogging about all sorts of interesting things. No, not the flag. I've kind of said my peace on that, and it is what it is. I really can't take talking about it anymore. It's so beaten to death that we're now seeing everyone go bananas about other things. I'm not talking about it any more.

We've got some actual interesting issues going on, and I just haven't had time to really give them an in-depth discussion. For instance:

1. James Horner died the other day. He was one of the best composers for music in the movies ever. If there's a Mt. Rushmore for movie music composers, Horner has to be on it. He's a legend. I love Outlawed Tunes on Outlawed Pipes, and there's so much more.

2. I want to get a post up about the new book that I'm reading listening to. It's the story of Jimmy Doolittle, Charles Lindbergh, and Eddie Rickenbacker. I knew the basics about these guys, but their life stories are amazing.

3. BBQ Chicken. Yeah, I made some phenomenal BBQ chicken on my Weber Smokey Mountain, and I need to do a play-by-play blog post on this because it's that good. If only I had the skills of this guy behind the camera. Soon...

And that's just for starters. I still need to get the pictures up from the Beaufort Air Show. My new goal is to get them up before the next air show.

No comments:

Post a Comment