Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Watch Out for Ultrarealistic Nerf Guns!

Slate writers are silly. All in all, it's one of the most ridiculous articles I've seen. Ever. The deep question it asks is:
Over the past few weeks I’ve been playing with some of the new Nerf guns, and I’ve tied myself in knots thinking about whether ultrarealistic weapons are just harmless fun or whether they reveal something terribly wrong with modern American boyhood. I’ll admit it: As a father of a 1-year-old son, Nerf’s weaponry worries me. And it worries me mainly because these guns seem irresistible.
I guess these are the kind of people who have a heart attack when we discuss concealed carrying of actual firearms. Just as a reminder, these two things are not the same:
H&K MP5 (Real Gun)


Nerf Blaster (Not a real gun)

No comments:

Post a Comment