Friday, February 15, 2013

CWP Class Tomorrow

Sorry for the no-blog today. I was stuck in a deposition. Tomorrow is a big day for me, as I'll be taking a CWP class out at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club. Hopefully, the weather will not be too cold.

I've been shooting off and on since I was about 14, but I've never gotten my CWP (concealed weapons permit). I've been meaning to get my CWP for some time now, but I've always been putting it off for one reason or another. Well, no more. Finally doing the CWP course was one of my 2013 New Year's Resolutions. Tomorrow, I'll cross it off the list.

I'll try to get a few pictures, and maybe I'll do a blog post on the class for all y'all who are on the fence about getting your CWP.

Hey, did any of y'all see this story about the disabled cruise ship? This makes me never want to take a cruise. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment