Monday, June 17, 2013

Anti-Gun Woman Buys Gun - Gets No Training

Here's an interesting piece from an anti-gun woman who is conducting a weird sort of protest. She's open carrying a Glock around and is willfully ignorant of how to use it. I'm not really sure what her point is.
I told him I just bought a gun, had no clue how to use it. I asked him to make sure there were no bullets in the magazine or chamber. He took the magazine out and cleared the chamber. He assured me it was empty and showed me how to look. Then he told me how great the gun was and how he had one just like it. The cop thought I was an idiot and suggested I take a class. But up to that point I’d done nothing wrong, nothing illegal.
 Hey, there's no law against being stupid.

PROTIP from Permanent Press: If you don't even know how to check and see if your firearm is loaded or not - you should not be handling a gun, much less carrying it around with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment