Friday, July 5, 2013

Hard Work is a Disorder?

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Fourth of July. For those of you who are taking the day off, here are some links:
  1. The ACA law is being ignored. Call me crazy, but when Congress passes a law, I'm pretty sure that it has to be complied with. The President can't simply ignore part of it because he wants to. If that's the case, I would like for the President to temporarily "delay enforcement" of the NFA of 1934, so I can buy a machine gun.
  2. Would-Be Burglar in Oklahoma is hogtied by homeowner. Don't mess with folks in Oklahoma. My favorite part is the homeowner ties the burglar up, calls the police, and then leaves to go to work because he "doesn't have time" to deal with waiting for the police.
  3. Four Things Every Man Should Be Able to Do. Pretty low bar, if you ask me.
  4. Today in WWII. July 5, 1943, Germany launches their last major offensive in the East. (Pro-tip from Permanent Press: Never get involved in a land war in Asia.)
Today's post is brought to you by psychological disorders:

No comments:

Post a Comment