Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wendy Davis: Blissfully Ignorant

Wendy Davis, the newest champion of the pro-choice movement gave a speech to the National Press Club in DC yesterday. Following her speech, she was asked a question about her position on abortion related to the atrocities that went on with Kermit Gosnell in performing very late-term abortions.
Davis didn't answer the question. "I don't know what happened in the Gosnell case," she told me.
Remember, this woman was talking about wanting to be Governor of Texas. I guess she's just decided that being willfully ignorant of current events is a good strategy for her going forward. I'm sure she can put her experience in not knowing about things to work as Governor of Texas.


However, in all fairness to Ms. Davis, I don't think that abortion is really an issue she's focused on.

Wendy Davis: Governor of the State of Ignorance

No comments:

Post a Comment