Thursday, April 19, 2012

2012 South Carolina Football Poster

It's that time of year again! Football posters are out! We've seen that this isn't as simple as standing around and having your picture taken, though. I think we all remember this poster-failure.

In any event, I was going to put the photo of the 2012 South Carolina Football Poster on the blog, but you can see it better here at the link. I know it's tough to make that single left-click, but I'm sure you'll have a power-bar afterwards.

In my opinion, the poster looks great. I like putting Clowney and Taylor on each end...because they're...defensive ends. (I see what you did there, Spurrier.) They're also each about 12 feet tall, so the composition is balanced. Few people know it, but Spurrier actually minored in studio art. He has a real critical eye for composition and form.

After close scrutiny, it appears that Lattimore's knee is 100% good to go. You see that look in his eye? It's saying Yeah, you think I'm going to be slowed down by a little ol' knee injury? Your funeral bro.

In related news, we finally have our QB in the team poster. Sorry #TeamGarcia. Shaw is going to shake and bake this year. Remember, when in doubt, it's never a bad decision to hand the ball to #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment