Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Death Star Cookie Jar

I want this.


Now I'm redoing lines from Star Wars with cookie references:

  1. "Close the cookie jar now? In our moment of triumph?"
  2. "That's no moon(pie) it's a cookie station..."
  3. "You're all clear kid, now let's grab those cookies and go home!"
  4. "These aren't the cookies you're looking for."
  5. "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
  6. "No! Alderaan is peaceful! We have no cookies there, you can't possibly..."
  7. "I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade like your father did. It's a cookie."
  8. "Yes, Greedo. I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba I've got his cookie."
I'm just getting warmed up. (More in the comments.)


9 comments:

  1. For over a thousand generations, the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and cookies in the old Republic....before the dark times...before the vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commander, tear this ship apart until you find those cookies! And bring me all cookies, I want them WHOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall acquire more cookies than you could possibly imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, it will soon see the end of this cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!!
    "These aren't the cookies you're looking for..." (cue dismissive/jedi hand gesture)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help me, cookie...You're my only hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you start down the cookie path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
    -- Yoda

    ReplyDelete