Thursday, August 4, 2016

Physical Fitness Goal Achieved!



Back in January, I resolved that I would get back in shape. For the previous four years I had used the "excuse" of having small children as why I didn't have time to work out. In January, I was so sick of being out of shape I decided to do something about it and I joined Workhorse Fitness.

Since then, I've been doing a Cross-Fit style workout with Workhorse, and I can't say enough good things about it. The head trainer has been phenomenal, the other people at the gym have become great friends. Not only have I lost weight and gotten stronger, I just feel better about myself in general. I've done things that I did not think possible, and I may even compete in a Spartan Race this fall.

On Tuesday, I finally hit one of the physical fitness goals that I set for myself back in January. I've set many goals for myself since January, but my goal for doing pull-ups was a big one. Now that I've met that goal, I'm going to set some new ones and keep pushing.

If you are someone who's been sitting at their desk day-in and day-out for years, and you want to make a change, I highly recommend Workhorse Fitness. Just like anything, the hardest part is starting out, but what makes Workhorse great is the team that is there for you every day so you don't feel like you're doing it alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment