Saturday, September 22, 2012

College Football Saturday; Missing Burt Reynolds

Once again, I continue the tradition of waking up earlier on Saturday than on every other day of the week. It's almost like I would rather watch college football than litigate other people's problems. Crazy, right?

I have to say, I'm disappointed that ESPN did not listen to me and ask Burt Reynolds to be the celebrity guest for today's episode at Florida State. Reynolds would have been the apex of coolness for a Seminole guest. So, when you're watching today, and they have some motorcycle guy there, just remember what could have been:

Just two good ol' boys watching some football.

In case you were not aware, they call him the Bandit.

Just for kicks, here are my picks this week against the spread:

  1. Florida Atlantic +50.5 (They can't do worse than Arkansas, right?)
  2. Arkansas -7 (They can't do worse than last week, right?)
  3. Minnesota U -1.5
  4. Vanderbilt +18 (This might be wishful thinking.)
  5. Notre Dame -7 (Is ND for real?)
  6. Florida -26.5 (They're playing Kentucky.)
  7. Penn State -6.5
  8. Auburn +23.5 (Too many points at home, even against LSU.)
  9. Clemson +14 (FSU wins, but I think Clemson plays it tight.)
  10. Missouri +10 (I think Carolina wins, but in a squeaker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment