Friday, September 7, 2012

Garden & Gun Weekend

The bourbon will be substituted for rum this weekend, as I'll be attending my first Garden & Gun Club Event at Sea Island, GA. The theme is "An Ode to Havana and Key West".

The cocktails and evenings should be great, but I'm most looking forward to shooting some clays out on the what should be a really nice course with my favorite shooting partner (my dad). From what I've heard, the course is out along the marsh and waterway, so I'm hoping for a sporting clays version of The Ocean Course at Kiawah. I'll try to get some pictures and a review the sporting clays course which is said to be a "stunning mile long nature walk".

A Cuban party with some cigars afterwards sounds like a great way to unwind after multiple rounds of clays on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment