Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Morning News 3-22-13

Happy Friday, y'all.

In the news today, the temporary tax on New York's high-earners has become permanent. Is anyone really surprised?

Also, Colt is making noises about possibly leaving CT due to the anti-gun climate up there. It would be awesome if they relocated to South Carolina. However, I bet the workers at Colt are probably really great, and I would feel bad for them if a few knuckle-heads forced a long-standing company to pull up it's roots and move.

Apparently, people on food stamps don't want to be told what they can and can't buy with them. It seems that Nikki Haley, Mayor Bloomberg, and Michelle Obama all agree that regulating what people eat is a good idea. As I type this, I'm eating a big ol' piece of bacon. So there.

That's all I got for today. Enjoy your Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment