Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Walking Dead (Might Be Voting)

The SC DMV says the people are dead. The SC State Election Commission says they're not. You think this would be fairly easy to figure out, right?

In any event, SC House Rep Rick Quinn pretty much captures my thoughts on the matter:
“You guys have got to fix whatever is going on, communication-wise,” said state Rep. Rick Quinn, R-Lexington. “Otherwise, I’m going to start assigning blame. It’s very troubling. We have to have belief in the process. If not, it’s going to hurt voter confidence.”
Also, if there are zombies out there. I may need to stock up on some ammo. If you're looking for something to do the job on the undead, I recommend Hornady Zombie Max. Yeah, you heard me right.
May I see your Voter Registration Card, please?


Read 
 
Alldkfjdmore here: dhttp://www.thestate.com/2012/01/26/2128459/charge-of-dead-voters-disputed.html#storylink=cpy

No comments:

Post a Comment