Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Michael Roth's Blog

If you're a Gamecock fan or just interested in reading about life in the minor leagues, I encourage you to check out Michael Roth's new blog, and it's the latest addition to my side-links.
There is always a level of discomfort when uncertainty lies ahead, but once I inked the contract, I knew that, at least for the foreseeable future, I would continue to wear spikes and baseball pants, rather than a suit and tie. I would be able to “live the dream,” as they say. 
Michael Roth has always been a funny and smart guy, so I'm looking forward to his insights on the minor leagues and life in general. Here's hoping that he continues to live the dream for years to come. Welcome to the blogosphere, Michael!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Michael Roth is very smart guy, thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete