Thursday, August 9, 2012

Man Orders TV; Receives a Sig Sauer Rifle Instead

Why doesn't this kind of stuff happen to me? Guy (who lives in DC, I would note) buys a TV from Amazon and ends up with THIS. Some free legal advice to Amazon: it's somewhat illegal to mail firearms to non-FFL people. Sending it to DC should have been a red flag as well, bro.

Mrs. Permanent Press and I order diapers from Amazon all the time now. It would great if we ended up with a nice Colt Gold Cup or a Beretta Silver Pigeon. I promise not to tell.
[h/t Uncle]

2 comments:

  1. If you get one of those icky SIG rifles, I'll trade you for some diapers... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I wonder if there's an FFL guy out there somewhere who is wondering why he received a TV instead of his rifle.

      Delete