Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Gunleather

I've been using plastic holsters for awhile. In about the middle of May, I figured my Hi-Power deserved a nice holster to ride in. After lots of looking I ordered a custom holster from D.M. Bullard Leather. The projected wait time (since he's a one-man outfit with very high demand) was October. Ahead of schedule, my holster arrived. Pictures and review below the jump.
Before:

After:
This holster is great. The pistol sits in the four o'clock position (just behind my right hip) disappears completely under a sport-coat or other jacket and feels almost like it's not there after awhile. This holster is absolutely comfortable for all day wear, it arrived form-fitted for my Hi-Power right out of the box, and didn't break the bank. If you're looking for some quality gun-leather, give D.M. Bullard a good look.

Note: All pictures taken were only after visually clearing the chamber and inserting an empty magazine. I put the pistol in "condition 1" (cocked and locked) only to show how it would normally be carried.

2 comments:

  1. When I lived in Texas, that BHP would have been very, very close to a BBQ rig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close how? In proximity, or in order of what you would want to buy? :)

      Delete